Information About Hope’s Worship Services During “Phase One”
- We are now hosting in-person worship services. We are required to maintain only 50% of our building’s occupancy, so we cannot exceed 144 people at our services. This is above our normal weekly attendance, and therefore should not be an issue.
- Seating in the sanctuary has been rearranged to make social distancing possible.The sanctuary will look a little different; you will be seated with your family members, but at least 6 feet away from any other people.
- We recommend you wear face coverings at all times if possible. Exceptions will be given to the worship team, and those leading the liturgy from the pulpit. (See CDC Use of Cloth Face Coverings guidancefor more detailed information.).
- We have two baskets of bulletins and two baskets for tithes and offerings in the back of the sanctuary. We will not be passing out bulletins or passing the offering plate.
- We are not be providing coffee or snacks until further notice.
- We are cancelling nursery and children’s church until further notice. However, we have set up a cry room in Room 6 (Youth Room) with a live stream of the worship service where parents can supervise their children. We will not be providing any shared toys in this space, so please bring activities for your children.
- We will continue our strict regimen of cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces every week, before and after worship.
- In accordance with Phase 1 restrictions, no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted in the building.
While we are excited to bring back congregational worship, we understand that everyone has various health and family situations, and you may wish to stay at home. We still encourage you to utilize our livestream if you are not comfortable coming to Hope.
This Week’s Livestream
Access the 5/24/2020 service Livestream here:
You can follow along with the readings and songs for the service by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking “May 24, 2020 Bulletin.”
If you would like to view the live stream video and the bulletin in the same browser window, please click here.
Additional Opportunities to Connect During Phase One:
- We are continuing to livestream our worship service here at hopepca.com and on Facebook at 9:30am on Sundays.
- We have a weekly church-wide Bible Study on Thursday evenings at 7 PM. Join us by clicking this link! If you can’t attend live, you can access the video replays of the study here.
- We also have a Sunday night book study on the book “Good and Angry.” For more information about that study and to join, click here.
- We are continuing our Women’s Bible Study by meeting online on Tuesday mornings at 7 AM.
- Elder shepherding groups are meeting online weekly for prayer.
- The pastors at Hope are available for counseling (either at the office or virtually) and for emergencies.