Sunday School resumes January 6, 2019:
- Adult class taught by Rob Kurowski. Practical Applications of the Wisdom of Ecclesiastes: We will identify ways to apply the wisdom of this book to our lives in 2019. How are our lives impacted by self-indulgence, toil, the pursuit of wealth and honor, dissatisfaction with what we have? Bring your Bible and a willingness for honest self-examination.
- Adult class taught by Chris Howell, Lost in the Middle by Paul David Tripp; “The struggles of midlife begin long before midlife – Don’t wait until you’re lost”.
- Young Adults (ages 18-30) taught by Pete Eaves.
- YLIFE (grades 7th thru 12th) taught by Blake Wingfield and Austin Latter.
- Children (grades Kindergarten thru 6th) taught by Valerie Johnson & Kathy Mountjoy.