Women’s Bible Studies
- Women’s Tuesday 6 am Bible Study: Are studying the book of Colossians together, 6-7am at Hope. Please contact the Hope office for more information or to receive a study guide.
- Women’s Tuesday 9:30 am study: A study on the book of Habakkuk. Lord, Where Are You When Bad Things Happen? Childcare is available But, we need to know the ages & number of children to make that provision. Please call or email the office with questions as well as childcare needs.
- Young Adult Girl’s (ages 18-30) Study. Meet at Hope, every other Friday afternoon we will be discussing, Extravagant Grace by Barbara Duguid. Contact the office for information.
To Contact the Hope Office (757-542-3733 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bible Study Fellowship
An in-depth interdenominational Bible study that helps people to know God and equip them to effectively serve the church throughout the world. Bible Study draws us closer to God and helps us better understand Him, His Word and His love.
Come and see! All women who are interested in learning more about joining a women’s daytime group are welcome to join us. Classes will resume on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019, 9:30 – 11:00 AM in Room 1 and 2. During the 2018-2019 year, we will be studying the books covering Israel’s history from Joshua – Solomon. Please note, childcare is not provided.
Evening classes Nansemond River Baptist Church in Carrollton, on Tuesday evenings at 6:45 PM.
You can also go to the BSF website, http://www.bsfinternational.org Find A Class.
Men’s Bible Studies
- Hope Men’s Bible Study (“Breakfast Boys”) Meet the 1st and 3rd Saturdays a month at 7:30 am at Hope for breakfast, study and fellowship. All men of Hope, ages 16 and over, are invited to attend.
- Young Adult Guys (ages 18-30) Bible study will meet every other Sunday Evening at 7 pm at Hope. March 10th they will meet at 7:30 pm.