- We are continuing to host in-person worship services. We are required to maintain only 50% of our building’s occupancy, so we cannot exceed 144 people at our services. This is above our normal weekly attendance, and therefore should not be an issue.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others in all directions as you sit in the sanctuary.
- We recommend you wear face coverings at all times in compliance with the governor’s executive order.
- We have two baskets of bulletins and two baskets for tithes and offerings in the back of the sanctuary. We will not be passing out bulletins or passing the offering plate.
- We are not providing coffee or snacks until further notice.
- We will continue our strict regimen of cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces every week, before and after worship.
- In accordance with Phase 3 restrictions, no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted in the building.
While we are excited to bring back congregational worship, we understand that everyone has various health and family situations, and you may wish to stay at home. We still encourage you to utilize our livestream if you are not comfortable coming to Hope.